Little nugget of advice that really changed the way I approached painting. When I started blending like this it was a real turning point for my art quality.
Forgot to add that lighting conditions and other factors in a piece make the hardness you want to choose somewhat variable. Drawing things like skin is more of a hardness range than it is a hard rule.
Eheh…get it? Hard rule? (aaaaaaaaaand i’m done).
this is literally the advice i give anyone that ever asks.
Your prayers have been answered. There’s now this powerful real-time messaging system that would allow you to chat with your followers & friends, right from your Tumblr dashboard.
THERE IS A GOD
I HAVE BEEN WAITING ALL MY LIFE
I finally got it! Yay!
I GOT IT TOO~
*spins around on top of a mountain with arms open while a camera pans*
AHHHH GET THIS YOU GUYS
He didn’t even get manslaughter
You can hit somebody with a car by accident and still get manslaughter
You can build a bad house that collapses and kills the people inside years later after the fact and still get manslaughter
You can not wash your hands cooking food just once and still get manslaughter
He chased down a child after being directly told by 911 not to exit his car and shot him in the heart
AND HE DIDN’T EVEN GET FUCKING MANSLAUGHTER
and I dont see many BLACK faces. -_____-
They’re inside tryna stay safe
They sent all of their true white friends
Yup. If this was all Black faces you’d see cops in FULL RIOT GEAR READY WITH THE TEAR GAS.
- You seem mad.
- me: Yeah, that's because I am.
- But why?
- me: Because when a man of power can post the link to a clothes hangers website after an abortion-restricting bill was passed, it's called a joke. But when a woman mentions that over 80 000 women die per year from unsafe abortions such as those performed with wire hangers, she's called a feminazi or is told that she needs to shut up and take the joke.
- me: Because there are young, pregnant girls who don't have the mental nor emotional capacity to understand their pregnancy. And those who want to keep the baby because they think it's 'like a doll', are paraded as courageous and mature while those who want access to a safe and legal abortion are told that they are murderous and childish.
- me: Because there are governments who honestly think that the foetus who is missing the majority of its brain and cannot survive outside of the womb holds a higher right to life than its mother who is dying from pregnancy complications.
- me: Because a woman had to die in Ireland from a septic pregnancy when her foetus died because aborting the already dead foetus was against the law.
- me: Because it's two thousand fucking thirteen, and women are still being treated like birthing machines rather than human beings.
this is a box of jolly rancher scented wax cubes. however, at first glance, they might just look like a box of weird jolly ranchers. imagine that you are a small child and you just have just gotten home from school. you see these on the table and jolly ranchers are your favorite candy so youre like fuck yeah and so you eat one only to be struck with horror as the seeming innocent candy is not candy at all, but in fact, wax.
Did you eat a wax cube